Sunday, May 31, 2009

Smileys

Smileys
People are using a lot of smileys these days... and I think that the excessive use of smileys stems from seeing too much of Ekta Kapoors's soaps. I think I have made my point clear.. don't you think so ? Nowhere else apart from the gross sets of ekta's soaps do you find people emoting so much!!! People are becoming irrational while using smileys, often rendering the whole point of using them insane. For example, I was chatting with one of my friends who had f*cked up his results this semester.
Me: Aur bhai !! Results kaisa raha ?
(By the way, I already knew it)
He: Yaar.. bahut gandi hai.. *expletives* :) :( :) :( :D :D

wtf !! He wants to smile, grin and be sad , all at the same time ?

More :
Me: Hii! wassup ? how r u ?
(trying to be cool by saying wassup.. does it make me cool ?)
She: I am fine!! :D :D :D :P

Now what is so funny in being fine ? Pointless usage of smileys! :D:D:P:(:(

***
PS - I am going to add PS after every post from now onwards. Sad for you !
PS - The credit for the idea goes to Himanshu -> Check out his blog here! He writes really awesome!
PS - I am stuck with a very boring project on the fluoride contamination of ground water. bah!
PS - I really screwed up my last semester. I am finally a 7-pointer.
PS - The girl I like (or rather love...) refuses to talk with me. why ?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i have have friend who has to :P about everything.. gets irritating sometimes..

Anonymous said...

yeah.. it's really irritating sometimes !

ritesh said...

:D

Prabhjot Sethi said...

:-))))))))))